Several papers about Peak Estimation have been posted to Arxiv in advance of my Thesis Defense on April 3.
These papers include:
- Peak Value-at-Risk Estimation for Stochastic Differential Equations using Occupation Measures with M. Tacchi, V. Magron, and M. Sznaier
- Peak Estimation of Time Delay Systems using Occupation Measures with M. Korda, V. Magron, and M. Sznaier
- Analysis and Control of Input-Affine Dynamical Systems using Infinite-Dimensional Robust Counterparts with M. Sznaier
- Peak Estimation of Hybrid Systems with Convex Optimization with M. Sznaier
- Quantifying the Safety of Trajectories using Peak-Minimizing Control with M. Sznaier